Some questions that haven’t left my mind since last night.
- If we fail to win against Honduras, do we can Bradley immediately and use the Confederations and Gold Cups as the getting-to-know you period for a new coach?
- Is only getting 6-7 points out of a possible 18 enough justification to can a coach during qualifying?
- Would Sigi Schmd even say yes (and thoroughly screw Seattle) if the USSF comes calling?
- If not, does Sunil try and redeem himself amongst the fanboys by finally getting Klinsmann?
- If Bradley gets a win against Honduras, does he then have to get points in Mexico to keep his job, or is a win against El Salvador all it takes for him to feel safe?